1. CLVR LIMITED (CLVR) IS NOT A LENDER - WE ARE A CREDIT BROKER REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY. We also act as your agent in the procurement and supply of motor vehicles for individuals, companies and organisations (Customers).
2. The terms on which CLVR procures and or sources vehicles is subject to a written agreement (Order) which consists of the printed order form signed by the Customer and these terms and conditions.
3. CLVR will order and or procure vehicle(s) and or services for Customers on receipt of an Order from the Customer.
4. In the event of a Customer deciding to cancel an Order or not proceeding within a reasonable timeframe the Customer may be liable for the cancellation fee stated in the Order.
5. CLVR will use reasonable endeavours to supply vehicles and or services within 30 days of time estimated in the Order or as subsequently amended and advised to the Customer by CLVR.
6. In the event of CLVR failing to supply goods and services in accordance with clause 5. above the Customer will have the right to cancel the Order without incurring any penalty charges. Should the Customer fail to exercise this right within 7 days of it becoming exercisable then the Customer will be deemed to have accepted any revised delivery date for goods and services.
7. For the avoidance of doubt where a transaction involves the procurement of vehicle(s) subject to a lease or finance agreement then the terms and conditions governing the procurement and supply of the saidvehicle(s) shall be those applicable to the Order and the terms and conditions applicable to the lease and or finance agreement shall be the terms and conditions set out in the lease and or finance agreement .
8. The Customer is required to maintain in line with the schedule specified by the manufacturer any vehicle sourced by CLVR. The Customer can choose to do this either by direct payment for any sevicing and maintenance as required or by purchasing a vehicle maintenance plan.
9. The Customer should note that vehicles sourced by CLVR will be subject to a Fair Wear & Tear Policy as specified by the Leasing Company. Failure to maintain the vehicle in line with said policy may result in the Leasing Company charging the customer for damage to the vehicle.
10.Full payment of all fees due to CLVR has to be completed on or prior to vehicle delivery. In the event of late payment an additional late payment charge of up to £150 may be levied at CLVR's discretion.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England & Wales.
We only use large reputable lease companies- each has there own set of terms. So, before you sign your agreement we will send you the exact terms and conditions that apply to your lease agreement. However if you would prefer to review what such an agreement might typically contain we have included an example below which you can view by clicking on the link: EXAMPLE LEASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
* We use library vehicle images and specifications for illustration- we do not guarantee these are a 100 per cent accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0145 247 1000
F: 020 7160 9329
Old Corsend Farmhouse
CLVR Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are a credit broker and not a lender. Registered No : 671701.
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 05632898 | Data Protection No : Z9320395 | VAT No : 889886027 |
Registered Office : Old Corsend Farmhouse, Gloucester GL19 3BP
Copyright © 2018 CLVR Limited, All rights reserved.